１）Anticipation Skill of University Volleyball Players When Receiving a Service. 20：1-7，2018 Hisashi FURUTA
２）Possibility to reconsider a coaching method on internal rotation of the legs during takeoff in the spike jump. 20：8-15，2018 Akinori NAGATA，Daisuke YAMAMOTO，Sayuri UMESAKI，Takanori NAKAHARA Ken NAGAMINE，Yasuyuki KATSUMATA
３）Team Performance and Strategic Plan in the Volleyball Game. −An Analysis using the JVIMS data of the Spring and Autumn League hosted by Kansai University Volleyball Federation in 2016− 20：16-23，2018 Hideyuki MITSUYAMA
４）Kinematic characteristic differences of women’s volleyball spikes between different positions. −Kinematic characteristics of women’s spikes− 20：24-29，2018 Kai KOBAYASHI，Asako TAJIMI，Sadao KUROKAWA，Jyunichi KAMEGAYA Taiji MATSUI
５）Approach to the truth for the coaching of high school men’s volleyball coach. −Aiming to generate Comprehensive Coaching Mental Model− 20：30-37，2018 Masahide NOGUCHI，Toshiro ENDO
６）Relationships between body height and various performances in top-level male volleyball players. 20：38-43，2018 Kenichi OKANO，Satoru TANIGAWA
７）Research Study of Top-Ranking Junior Women’s Volleyball Clubs in USA. 20：44-48，2018 Atsuko SUZUKI
１）Examining the sports commitment model for “Mama-san” volleyball −Focusing on “Drop out experience”− 19：1-7，2017 Homare FUKUDA，Isao UEBAYASHI，Takuya FURUKAWA，Yoshiyuki MANO，Mitsuhiro MASUYAMA
２）Defensive Formation of Elite Men’s Teams against in- and Out-of-Systems in Volleyball 19：8-19，2017 Yasunari YOSHIDA，Hirofumi NISHI，Takashi FUKUDA，Toshiro ENDO
３）A study on Characteristics of Volleyball Spectators of the V.Premier and V.Challenge Leagues 19：20-27，2017 Misato HIRO，Masato AMANO，Kentaro ANDO，Naomi ETO，Miyuki KANEKO，Shota KANDA，Hiroshi GOTO，Ryota NAWATA，Yuta YAMADA，Hisao ISHIGAKI
１）Blocking tricks of elite center position volleyball players 19：28-33，2017 Gen IGARASHI，Yasumi NAKANISHI，Nakaba AKIYAMA，Makoto NISHIDA
２）Accuracy and characteristics of the method for three-dimensional space reconstruction using already-known points in a volleyball court 19：34-42，2017 Akira NAKAI，Morifumi MURAMOTO，Yasunari KURITA，Shingo TAKANE，Hiromitsu TAKIZAWA，Hiroyuki TSUKAMOTO，Manabu KAWAI
３）A study on the first transition against combination attack in the university women’s volleyball games –the first tempo and the second tempo attack− 19：43-50，2017 Kengo MINOWA，Kouichiro IMAMARU，Yuji MATSUMOTO
４）A study on the judgment accuracy of volleyball referees by the analysis of challenge system 19：51-57，2017 Masahiro KOKUBU
１）Technical items of attack after serve-reception in volleyball that are related to the outcome of the game -By selecting top level university men’s teams as the subject- 18：1-5，2016 Nakaba AKIYAMA，Makoto NISHIDA，Kenji ITO，Gen IGARASHI，Ai ORIKASA，Yasumi NAKANISHI
２）A study of the grading ability and accuracy of set in volleyball 18：6-11，2016 Yuichi YOKOYA，Toshiro ENDO，Hiroshi TANAKA
１）Phase characteristics of the gaze point in the volleyball 18：12-18，2016 Manabu NAKATA，Yoshimitsu KOHMURA，Yukihiro AOBA，Rena HAMANO，Morio SUGANAMI
２）Team performance evaluation and outcome of the game by the first transition in volleyball games -in the case of the university woman’s team- 18：19-26，2016 Kengo MINOWA，Kouichiro IMAMARU，Yuji MATSUMOTO
３）A study on the frequency of the jump during the top level male volleyball games 18：27-31，2016 Kenichi OKANO，Satoru TANIGAWA
４）Study on distance of horizontal direction movement during the scrimmage volleyball game 18：32-39，2016 Yuta YAMADA，Masato AMANO，Hisao ISHIGAKI，Yoshitsugu UEDA，Kentaro ANDO，Naomi ETO，Miyuki KANEKO，Shota KANDA，Hiroshi GOTO，Daichi SAEGUSA，Ken NEMOTO，Shinji MITSUYASU，Ryota NAWATA，Misato HIRO
５）The effect of reception on the results of attack 18：40-45，2016 Keita WATANABE，Fumihiko SATO
1) The effect of reception on the results of the volleyball game 17:1-4,2015 Fumihiko Sato, Keita Watanabe
2) Osteo-sono assessment index in calcaneus of married volleyball players 17:5-11,2015 Morifumi Muramoto, Yasunari Kurita, Shingo Takane, Hiromitsu Takizawa, Yuka Kose, Hiroyuki Tsukamoto, Manabu Kawai, Kouichirou Imamaru
1) Effects of complex training on jump height, muscle strength and power in university male volleyball players 17:12-18,2015 Kenichi Okano, Satoru Tanigawa, Hikari Naitoh, Tadashi Okumoto
2) A study on the setting technique of combination attack − Focusing on the trajectory of the ball was set and the arm – 17:19-27,2015 Hirofumi Nishi, Yasunari Yoshida, Takashi Fukuda, Toshiro Endo, Yoshihiro Hashihara
3) Blocking Techniques in Volleyball ： Blocking against Side Attacks with Combination Attacks 17:28-36,2015 Yasunari Yoshida, Hirofumi Nishi, Takashi Fukuda, Toshiro Endo, Yoshihiro Hashihara
4) A study on the height of men's volleyball players Importance in the height of volleyball players 17:37-41,2015 Kenichi Okano, Satoru Tanigawa
1) A case study of coaching in a junior high school women’s volleyball team and conflict as a player − Using the episode description and the in depth talking – 17:42-51,2015 Masahide Noguchi, Toshiro Endo, Kenji Toriba, Ichizou Miyauchi, Kazutoshi Uchida, Daisuke Nakajima
1) Relationship between jump height and isokinetic knee muscular strength of college women volleyball players 16:1-6,2014 Morifumi Muramoto, Yasunari Kurita, Shingo Takane, Hiromitsu Takizawa, Yukinobu Hirano, Kinsaku Inamura, Yuka Kose, Hiroyuki Tsukamoto, Manabu Kawai
1) The sociological study about the intentional creation of “NAGARE” in volleyball game -The case study of former Japanese national volleyball player, Kato Yoichi – 16:7-13,2014 Kido Takuya
2) A Study on the Psychological Aptitude of selected by 2012 all Japan Junior High School tall Volleyball Players -Competition in motivation，sex differences and focusing on the impact factors that give competitively anxiety – 16:14-19,2014 Masahide Noguchi, Toshiro Endo, Hiroshi Tanaka, Yuichi Yokoya, Junichi Kamegaya
3) Research on feedback using the video device in volleyball 16:20-24,2014 Ai ORIKASA, Yasumi NAKANISHI, Nakaba AKIYAMA, Yoichi KATO
4) The relation of working memory and spatial cognition in volleyball players 16:25-29,2014 Atsushi Takano
5) A Study of Volleyball Match’s Line-up Analysis Theory Using by Bradley-Terry Model 16:30-35,2014 Daisen Shimazu
6) A Study of Volleyball Game’s Starting Line-up Using by 2-LS Alternative Method 16:36-49,2014 Daisen SHIMAZU
7) A Study of Line-up Analysis on Japanese Women Team’s Four Matches in London Olympic 2012 16:50-60,2014 Daisen SHIMAZU
1) Effects of the different blocking positions on several combination spikes 15:1-7,2013 Kai Kobayashi, Sadao Kurokawa, Jyunichi Kamegaya, Tadaaki Yajima
2) A Study about the Scoring in the Volleyball Rally Point System: The Case of High School Competitions in Shizuoka Prefecture 15:8-15,2013 Shingo TAKANE, Manabu KAWAI, Hiroshi OGAWA, Hiroshi KUROGO
1) Development of Teammate Self-talk and Behavior Scale in Volleyball Game 15:16-22,2013 Mitsugu Yasuda, Shingo Takane, Koichiro Imamaru
2) A Study about the Usefulness of Oxygen Chamber as Conditioning Equipment for Volleyball Players 15:23-27,2013 Hiroshi Tanaka, Toshiro Endo, Yuuichi Yokoya, Shinya Tadakuma, Tomoo Ryushi
3) A study on reproducibility of the overhand pass in volleyball 15:28-31,2013 Eri Mizobuchi, Hiroshi Yamada, Keita Ogasawara, Hideyuki Nagao, Masahiro Fujii
4) A development of a visual learning material for teaching volleyball in a physical education class 15:32-41,2013 Hirobumi Takahashi
5) Relations of the personality and the unforced error in the volleyball competition: Examination of the personality trait as the origin of the unforced error 15:42-48,2013 Takashi UJIHARA
6) A study on the backward setting in top leveled women’s setter − Attention to the setting technique to the intended position – 15:49-55,2013 Hirofumi Nishi, Yasunari Yoshida, Takeshi Sagano, Takashi Fukuda, Toshiro Endo, Yoshihiro Hashihara
1) The research about the influence which change the official ball about the volleyball gives the serve and the reception
Hitoshi Sugiyama, Hiroshi Tanaka, Hiroshi Kurogo, Toshiro Endo, Yuuichi Yokoya, Yasuyuki Katsumata
1)Measurement of the time structure of the block in volleyball: in the light of the offence area and height
Yuta Yamada, Keisuke Fukutomi, Shota Kanda, Miyuki Kaneko, Hiroshi Goto, Yoshitsugu Ueda, Naomi Eto, Yasuhiko Takanashi, Yoshio Kawagishi, Hisao Ishigaki
2)Effects of probable choices on the time required to the block movement in volleyball
Yuta Yamada, Keisuke Fukutomi, Shota Kanda, Miyuki Kaneko, Hisao Ishigaki, Tohru Sawai, Shinji Mitsuyasu, Hiroshi Matsui, Iwao Hara, Hideyuki Mitsuyama
3)A study on the setting technique of combination attack in top leveled men's volleyball
Hirofumi Nishi,Yasunari Yoshida,Takashi Fukuda,Toshiro Endo,Yoshihiro Hashihara
4)A Study of Anxiety among Japanese University Volleyball Players
− From the view point of Coach's Evaluation −
Kai Yamada, Yujiro Kawata, Yasunobu Yoshida, Junichi Hamaguchi, Mitsuhiro Masuyama
5)The sociological study about "NAGARE" in volleyball game
− Based on the qualitative analysis about conversation data of college players −
Kido TakuyaVol.13 (2011)
1) The development of a method to measure the maximum spike height in volleyball
Akinori Nagata, Takafumi Fuchimoto
2) A study about the break in volleyball - The effect of a serve on the 3 break point in the Men's V-Challenge League -
Yoshinori SATO, Tadao MIYAKOZAWA, Yasumi NAKANISHI
3) The conduct of the home game enterprise in V-Challenge League - The business structure on "Tsukuba United" -
Yasuo MATSUDA, Yoshinori SATO
1)The composition for the accomplishment process of blocking action for producing effective it in volleyball game:With focus on serve phase, rally phase and attack tempos
Taiji MATSUI, Tadaaki YAJIMA, Tadao MIYAKOZAWA
1) A study on a volleyball spiking approach - On the movement of spiking approach in each phase
Sayuri UMEZAKI, Masayuki YOSHIDA
2) A study of constituted for evaluating the process of blocking action in volleyball game.
Taiji MATSUI, Tadaaki YAJIMA, Tadao MIYAKOZAWA
1) Game analysis of volleyball using "IT VOLLEY" software - Comparison of the smile club woman's team and V league's team -.
Sampei OHAMA, Shoichiro MATSUSHITA, Makoto KATSUMOTO, Yasushi NIITSU, Kenji TORIBA
2) Volleyball player's mental skill in young adult: An exploration of the practice and competition setting.
Eiji WATANABE, Hiroshi MATSUI, Hiroaki WAKAYAMA, Miyuki KANEKO, Toshiro ENDO
3) Status quo and contents analyses of website use in japan volleyball league.
1) Strategies of skill acquisition in elite volleyball players in qualitative investigation .
Eiji WATANABE, Toshiro ENDO, Hiroshi MATSUI
1) Comparison of Gaze Behavior between Sport instructors and Players while Watching Game Scenes.
Hisao ISHIGAKI, Yoshio KAWAGISHI, Yoshitsugu UEDA, Hiroshi GOTO, Miyuki KANEKO, Katsuhiko HIRATA, Atsushi UENO
2) The playing system of international-class men's volleyball teams.―An analysis of Brazil and Italy in the 2006 Men's World Championships―.
Yoshihiro HASHIHARA, Yasunari YOSHIDA, Masayuki YOSHIDA
3) A study of touching in volleyball game.
Atsushi HAKAMATA, Toshiro ENDO, Mitsugu YASUDA, Koichi SHIMOKAWA, Hiroshi FUSE, Jyunji ITO
4) A study concerning the actual condition of the stress that the volleyball coach receives during the game.―Pay attention to a heart rate―.
Hiroshi FUSE, Toshiro ENDO, Mitsugu YASUDA, Kouichi SHIMOKAWA, Atsushi HAMKAMATA, Junji ITO
1) A study of the assessment of the off the ball movements on blocking in volleyball game.―in the case of the top level team in university―.
Taiji MATSUI, Kazutoshi UCHIDA, Sadao KUROKAWA, Youichi SUZUKI, Shigeyoshi SATO, Tadaaki YAJIMA
1) Case study on movement of spike.
Toru ONODUKA, Hirobumi TAKAHASHI, Tamio YOKOZAWA, Hiroshi MIYAGUCHI
1) Efficacy of ankle bracing in top-level volleyball players.
Ikuhiro MORIKITA, Yasuo KAYAMORI, Masahito ASAI
2) The relationship between spike speed and trunk flection power in volleyball.
Yasumi NAKANISHI, Tadao MIYAKOZAWA
3) Case study on jump toss of setter.
Hiroshi MIYAGUCHI, Hirobumi TAKAHASHI
1) The playing system of international-class women's volleyball team.―A scouting analysis of Russia, Brazil, China in the 2006 Women's World Championships―.
Yoshihiro HASHIHARA, Yasunari YOSHIDA, Masayuki YOSHIDA
2) Implement of Data Analyze Function on Touch Volley by using Web page.
Shuuhei KAJIWARA, Nobuo EZAKI, Takahiro SHIGENAGA, Chikara MIYAJIMA
3) The Study of Libero Player in Volleyball Game.
Shigeyoshi SATO, Tadao MIYAKOZAWA, Yasumi NAKANISHI, Yasuo MATSUDA, Nakaba AKIYAMA, Taiji MATSUI
4) The study about evaluation of a rotation in volleyball.
Yoshinori SATO, Tadao MIYAKOZAWA, Yasumi NAKANISHI, Yasuo MATSUDA, Nakaba AKIYAMA
1) Study on the Direction of Guiding Volleyball.―Analyzed Awareness Concern about Volleyball of Class in Junior high and High School―.
Hirobumi TAKAHASHI, Hiroshi TANAKA
1) A development study on scouting program for school child volleyball.
2) Development and evaluation of the volleyball scouting system "Touch Volley".
Nobuo EZAKI, Shuuhei KAJIWARA, Takahiro SHIGENAGA, Chikara MIYAJI
1) An analysis about the score tendency in the volleyball games.
Hiroshi KUROGO, Hiroshi OGAWA, Yasumi NAKANISHI
2) The probability of winning a set in volleyball game by rally point system.―From a comparison of simulated values with actual one―.
Hiroshi OGAWA, Hiroshi KUROGO
3) A Study of the Game Coaching Method in Volleyball as Physical Education.―Game coaching using 'step up rules' and 'small groups method'―.
Ichizo MIYAUCHI, Hideyo NADA, Tomonori MASE
1) A development study on scouting program for volleyball.
Yoshihiro HASHIHARA, Takeshi SAGANO, Masayuki YOSHIDA
1) A basic study for providing instructional materials of volleyball based on game structure.
2) A Study on the Psychological Aptitude of Volleyball Players.―Compared to Another Sport Players with Meta-Analysis―.
Toshiro ENDO, Takashi KADO
1) A development study on scouting program by use of cinematography.―an analysis of serve reception of volleyball―.
Yoshihiro HASHIHARA, Keiko HAMA
2) Study on Date input function on TOUCH VOLLEY.
Takahiro SHIGENAGA, Nobuo EZAKI, Chikara MIYAJI
3) Study on Tactical support function and Data analyze function on TOUCH VOLLEY.
Nobuo EZAKI, Takahiro SHIGENAGA,Chikara MIYAJI
4) A study of the coaches of junior high school students of volleyball .―Investigation into the actual conditions about the coaches' profile in Chiba.―.
Taiji MATSUI, Tadao MIYAKOZAWA, Yasumi NAKANISHI, Yasuo MATSUDA
1) Biomechanical analysis of the torso twisting during the spiking motion in volleyball.
Takashi WADA, Michiyoshi AE, Toshiro ENDO, Mikiyasu TANAKA
2) The study of management of the volleyball supervisory organization in France.―focused on "FFVB"―.
Yasuo MATSUDA, Tadao MIYAKOZAWA, Yasumi NAKANISHI
1) The study on the evaluation of attack performance in volleyball(3).―2000 Olympic Final Qualifications: The attack performance comparison of the Japanese team and the opponent team―.
Kenji KUDO, Daisen SHIMAZU, Kyoichi IZUMIKAWA, Takehiko TAHARA, Yasuo KAYAMORI
1) Exercise intensity and metabolic response during soft-volleyball match.
Sadao KUROKAWA,Yoichi SUZUKI, Hisatoshi TAKIGIKI, Junichi KAMEGAYA, Toshiro ENDO, Tadaaki YAJIMA, Michiko KUROKAWA
2) The study on the evaluation of attack performance in volleyball(2).―The examination of the player's attack performance evaluation by the position―.
Kenji KUDO, Takehiko TAHARA, Yasuo KAYAMORI
1) A Study of Line-up Analysis in International Women's Volleyball Games.―2000 Olympic Final Qualifications: Japanese Team versus Italian Team―,
Daisen SHIMAZU, Kyoichi IZUMIKAWA, Sotonori YAMAMOTO, Masakazu AKASHI, Mitsuru SAKAI, Takehiko TAHARA, Satoshi HARADA
2) The relationship between self-efficacy and performance of volleyball players.
Ryosuke SATO, Takeshi KAWAI, Nobuyuki NAKAJIMA, Hiroshi TANAKA, Hirobumi TAKAHASHI
1) The study on the evaluation of attack performance in volleyball game.―The analysis of the attack performance on the construction type of attack―.
Kenji KUDO, Yasuo KAYAMORI
2) A Study on the Setter in Volleyball Games.
Kengo MINOWA, Toshiaki YOSHIDA
1) A Study of Line-up Analysis in International Women's Volleyball Games.―'99 World Cup Women's Games, Japan Team versus China Team―.
Daisen SHIMAZU ,Kyoichi IZUMIKAWA, Sotonori YAMAMOTO, Masakazu AKASHI, Mitsuru SAKAI, Takehiko TAHARA, Satoshi HARADA
2) The Effectiveness of Using the Assisting Device in Underhand pass coaching in Volleyball.
Kimihito KAWADA, Shinji TOCHIBORI, Yuzo FUKUHARA, Tadao MIYAKOZAWA, Yasumi NAKANISHI, Izuho ISHIMARU
1) The estimation of tactical classification of DIG and approach to analysis of game.
2) The prediction of victory or defeat in volleyball game.
Toshihiro YONEZAWA, Yuuji MATSUMOTO, Hisanobu TAWARA
1) Match Analysis Based on Rotation Phases in International Men's Volleyball Game.－14th World Volleyball Men's Championship's (Final,1998),Italy and Yugoslavia Team's Analysis－.
Daisen SHIMAZU, Kyoichi IZUMIKAWA, Sotonori YAMAMOTO, Masakazu AKASHI, Mitsuru SAKAI, Takehiro TAHARA, Satoshi HARADA
1) Analysis on the Overhand Float Serving Motion in Female College Students.
Toshiro ENDO, Ritsuko MUKAWA
2) An Investigation on the theory of spike.－About fore swing phase－.
Tadao MIYAKOZAWA, Masahito TSUKAMOTO
3) Shoulder injuries and care among high school volleyball players.
Shinobu TANAKA, Shinji TOCHIBORI, Hitoshi SHIMOJO, Yutaka MIYANAGA
4) The Relation between the Final Rallying patterns and the results of the games in Volleyball Competition.
Tomoki SHINOMURA, Shinji TOCHIBORI, Tadao MIYAKOZAWA, Yuzo FUKUHARA
1) A study on availability of the Libero System in high school volleyball.―Investigation in coaches of high school volleyball team in Shizuoka―.
Manabu KAWAI, Goro YAMADA
2) Match Analysis Based on Rotation Phases in International Women's Volleyball Games(No.1).―'97 World Grand Champion's Cup, Cuban team's Analysis―.
Daisen SHIMAZU, Kyoichi IZUMIKAWA, Sotonori YAMAMOTO, Hiroaki TANAKA, Masakazu AKASHI, Mitsuru SAKAI, Takehiro TAHARA, Satoshi HARADA
3) Match Analysis Based on Rotation Phases in International Women's Volleyball Games(No.2).―'97 World Grand Champion's Cup, Brazilian team's Analysis―.
Kyoichi IZUMIKAWA, Daisen SHIMAZU, Sotonori YAMAMOTO, Hiroaki TANAKA, Masakazu AKASHI, Mitsuru SAKAI, Takehiro TAHARA, Satoshi HARADA
4) The study on the physical fitness of the volleyball player.―The crosssectional analysis during 36years in all Japan men's team―.
Yasuo KAYAMORI, Ichizou MIYAUCHI, Takanobu OKAMOTO